Saturday, June 6, 2009

Well, I really don't know what to say about this. In my attempt to raise some funds to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, I have failed in a significant way...

I completely underestimated the generosity of our friends and family. I have been touched by the donations that have come in to the point that I haven't known what to say. I truly thank God for the love shown. To those anonymous donors that I will never be able to thank personally, May God Bless and Honor your giving and give it effectiveness in purpose.

I'll write more about it later, but I guess I have really do this now. I did my first run with the group today under clear blue skies at Crissy Field and I felt good. My knee is holding up, but we are just at the beginning.

Also, Caleb and Ian won their playoff game today, with both boys getting a hit. I wasn't there to see the joy in faces, but from what I hear, they acted like they had won the world series. Again, God be praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment