Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She aint no: Motherless Child

It's been a while since the last post, but gotta put this up.
After a beautiful, relaxing day yesterday, sailing on the Bay (for the first time ever for me, but I loved it), we learned that Kathy's mother passed on this morning. She had been battling cancer for the past 5 years, and it really wore her down. She was a great mother, mother-in-law, wife, grandmother. She will be truly missed.

Cynthia DeAlba Kimmins Hardin, Mother of my Beloved, beautiful and strong women. You were loved, adored by your daughter, and appreciated by your son-in-law, and will be missed by your grandkids. We now are left to live, love, and learn together with your memory, and the lasting impact on our lives. I pray that my boys learn from this, but that they don't assume that cancer WILL take them, but God is Good regardless. We need this to be the lesson.

God Bless you Cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment